Love London? How would you like to live in one of the most iconic places in the capital? Well now you can!
Outlet is managing the lettings for brand new apartments at the former Battersea Power Station site, one of the most recognisable sights on the city’s skyline.
The development is called Circus West and includes 865 residential units – ready to live in now! Most of the properties are made up of studios, one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments or townhouses and all will allow your pets to live with you too. With our lets with pets scheme being so popular we are delighted to bring these apartments to our animal-loving customers.
Some homes have winter gardens, offering a unique form of additional inside/outside space suitable for all seasons. About half of the apartments come with the right to park underground and some also have a storage unit. The majority of the apartments are fully furnished.
Resident facilities for the development include:
- Residents’ Club in Scott (includes a library, outdoor terrace, dining areas)
- Gym, Spa & Pool Facilities opening in late 2017 – any tenant who rents through BPSE (including split deals introduced by another agent) will benefit from free membership at Virgin Active gyms until the onsite facilities open
- A superior Concierge service (assistance with exclusive bookings)
- BPS App and portal – this will give residents and owners the ability to make bookings through the concierge and communicate with fellow residents
- Free shuttle bus service with leather seats and Wi-Fi running from Grosvenor Bridge Link to Sloane Square, Victoria and Vauxhall between 7am to 10pm
- Complimentary Car Club membership for residents – use of 6 cars for 2 years
(The Thames Clippers River Bus will stop at the new jetty from Q3 2017. The journey to Embankment will be 11 minutes and Canary Wharf 29 minutes)
Commercial tenants announced to date are: Pedler, General Store, The Coffee Works Project, Paul Edmonds, Flour Power City Bakery, Darwin & Wallace, Allens of Battersea, Vagabond and Boom Cycle.
The Northern Line Extension is due for completion in 2020. The new connection will branch off from Kennington and stop at Nine Elms and then Battersea Power Station. The City and the West End will be reachable in just 15 minutes.
Due to the on-going work, pedestrian access to site will be via Grosvenor Bridge Link from January. For more information about this contact Outlet.
About Battersea Power Station
Battersea Power Station was built as a coal-fired power station on the South Bank of the Thames. Its four giant power station chimneys are actually part of the same building and have become some of the most recognised images of the London landscape. The power station was completed in stages, with the first finished in the 1930s and the second in the 50s. It was closed as an electricity-generating power station in 1983 but remained standing and is a Grade II Listed building.
Now, the site has been put to good use, creating a new community for Londoners who love the city, river and all the area has to offer. The area is close to central London, on a Tube line and a short walk or bus ride to Victoria train station.
These homes are renting out fast. So for more information on the stunning properties set within one of London’s most exciting, up and coming areas, give Outlet a call now on 020 7287 4244. Or click here for more information on Outlet services.